Friday, September 18, 2009

So..... what's up? *cringe* Ok, ok, so I know I haven't exactly been completelyand utterly faithul to this blog, but let me tell you, fatherood is a real pain sometimes. I literally haven't slept in like three weeks. I'm just barely hanging on through gallons of coffee, and if Brandon sticks another chew toy in my cup, I am goning to skin him alive. *sigh* So, my prblems aside, I see you all are still faithfully following me. THANK YOU!!! No, seroiously, if I didn't have someone to talk to besides Sam, I wouldv'e thrown myself off a cliff. Which, speaking of cliffs, there's really nice drop off the one near our current place (sorry, you know I can't tell you where we are). Theres not much newsfrom the gang, except that the cubs are now learning to chase butterflies. Oh yeah, and Hunter said his first word- DADDY!!! I nearly cried when I heard him.
That's cuz you did cry. Like a little girl, I might add.
O.o ....... Ok, please excuse me while I go pummel Brandon for a while.

1 comment:

Dark wolf said...

OMFG U POSTEDEDEDEDED *dies* i thought u guys died or something...^^" poor brandon lol XD awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww teh cubbbsssssssss i wants tooooo huggggg theemmmmmm cuz its soooo cuteeeeee when they chaasssseeee thingsssss cept for cars o-o sorry for all the extra letters....me ish hyper....muhahaha run brandon runnnn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

holy heck..long comment.......XD