Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Hey guys! Iggy and Sam are making us go to school. [ugh] It's not that bad, considering I sit rigfht next to my girl in all my classes, but my English teacher is making us write this thing. It's supposed to be from the heart, so I thought I would take Gavin's heartbreak experience and put it all together. Tell me if you like it or not.Hey does anyone know how to find the area of a 3D triangle? This math homework is killing me!!! Peace out! <3

This isn’t just another love story. The traditional ‘boy meets girl, and they live happily ever after’. As if. This is the tale of two hearts, of the one of two minds, the one who was denied everything she ever fought for… I know you never wanted this to happen, because I sure as hell didn’t. Maybe I fell for you, so hard that I can still feel the impact of my heart thumping wildly against my ribs. Maybe I took one look, and my heart tripped while my head said, “’I would die for you”. Maybe it was the other way around, and my head fell in love while my heart kept flirting. Whatever happened, I know I was hit hard, and that I will never fully recover from that fateful blow. Even now, as I try to fall asleep, I close my eyes and I see you. I relive every one of the memories we’ve made. I can’t get you off my mind. Whatever I say, whatever I do, in the end, it all comes back to you. You and your jokes, the ferociously gentle whirlpools of emotions you have in place of eyes, the way you look at me when I try to explain myself, the way I feel when you are and aren’t around. I can’t help but think that we never really talk, and I mean talk. Not the question and answer session we usually go through, but really talk, the way we would talk to others about our feelings. But it seems to me that all of my efforts are futile. Whenever I try to get close to you, you usually find an excuse not to be near me. And I know I’m not good with words, which is why I’m writing this. I know you didn’t want any of this to happen, but I’ve been trying hard to let go. Honestly, I have. I don’t know why I still feel this way, even though you made it pretty clear you don’t want anything romantic going on between us. It’s just that I don’t understand why we can’t be together, with the way you look at me and all. The truth is, I think I need you to need me. I mean, it’s not that I can’t live without you, it’s just that I don’t even want to try. The thought of you leaving, it tears me apart, but then how can I miss you if I never really had you in the first place? I’ve been pondering that very question, and I’ve finally come up with the most sensible answer I couldn’t find fault with; when I’m not with you, I’m a bloody mess and I can’t seem to do anything right, especially under the watchful eye of those who think I’ll never amount to anything more than what they’ve made me. It’s the opposite when we’re together; everything clicks into place and I’m on top of the world. I feel like I can do anything, and I want to give the world and more to you, or at least die trying. I know you don’t want to be my first, but I don’t care. First or last, it doesn’t matter. As long as I’m with you, nothing else matters to me. And here, another day goes by as I wish I were yours. But, tomorrow is a new day, with new beginnings, and I’ll wait for you. Until the end of time, or until you’re ready to embrace me, I’ll wait, just as I always have. And I’ll keep waiting until one or the other finally comes my way…

2 comments:

Cruz said...

Dante! That was sooooo beautiful and sincere, if some guy told me all that, I think I would just about die not to be with him too. Of course I'm single, but point was it's REALLY good. and area of a triangle... ummm... yeah you're on your own with that one.

Werewolf Angel said...

that is soooooooo sweet!!!

the equation to get the area of a 3D triangle is oh i forget sorry :(