Friday, November 14, 2008

Ok, quick post while Sam is getting the cubs ready for school (they start at nine). I am really considering asking Sam if, you know, er, this is awkward. *whistles* Uh, how should i say this? *taps on desk and sighs* Ok, fine. Now I know Sam (or anybody else ) Won't be able to read this post cause I blocked the site on the other laptops (just for today), and I put a login password on this computor, so I pretty sure I'm safe. Ok, so what I want to ask you guys is... I know it's all sudden and stuff, but we are of age and I really feel for her, so... And you guys have to give me some good advice, sooo... do think I should, you know, propose to Sam?

9 comments:

Cruz said...

*GASP* Of course! what are you waiting for? DO IT RIGHT NOW!!*cruz waits impatiently on very edge of rolley chair* Go ahead...

Werewolf Angel said...

WHAT???!!!
i totally think you should, but how old are you???

Melissa Finical said...

Hey, you said you had a question for me?

And if you love Sam,

Absolutely propose to her.

:)

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Hm.... Depends on how much you are willing to do for her. Cause marriage is a hard thing. Trust me, my mom married a butthole and he left after Ana was born so if i was you i would look inside your heart for the answer (i know i know fortune cookie metaphor but ti couldnt think kof anything else. srry if its corny)

Jordaniya778 said...

Yes, you should. I know what it feels like for it to be too early, but come on, if you know you're destined for eachother, why would you want to waste years when you're not married? Go for it!

Aurora said...

omgomgomg! YES! You should! I think you guys are perfect for each other =D! This is awesome! You should do something romantic like do something for her then while shes still happy about it kneel down and propose! Omg! this is awesome! I hope she says yes for you!

Awesome! and Good Luck!! =D!!!

Aurora

Timothy Reid said...

Well holy shit. Proposing is a HUGE step but if you know you love her, you know she is the one, you know you cant live without her, and you're fairly sure she feels the same the GO FOR IT.

Please keep the blog updated so I know what happens. I'm quite eager to find out. Good Luck

Technicolor Nail Polish said...

Sure if you want to. Try listening to the logic of your head and your heart. If your head says no just do what i would do. Listen to music for the answer.
But seriously if you have that much feeling for her i say you should cause you can only find one person that you can truly love that isnt really related to you

Avion said...

hey cool more werewolves...like me