Monday, December 29, 2008

Hmm, me and Sam seem to have been 'tagged'. Oh, well, here are the rules.
1.Each blogger must post these rules first.
2.Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3.Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4.At the end of your blog, you need to choose 8 peopleto get tagged and list their names.
5.Don't forget to leave them a comment, telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog.

Ok, so here are my 8. Sam will post hers some other time. When she's not grumpy. *in background* I heard that! Hehe, I'm so bad.
1.i have died my hair at least 20 times during the past 4 years.
2.i have never had a girlfriend before Sam.
3.i personally think i look sexy in my calm wolf state.
4.according to Dante's calculations, I have uprooted 12 trees and overthrown 26 cars in my
enraged wolf state.
5.i always eat a bowl of cocoa crisps in the morning. its a must have.
6.i haven't seen my parents in 7 long years.
7.i tend to laugh uncontrollably when im really nervous. which hasn't been a lot lately.
8.i know that seth is the son of the man has been hunting me down, Detective Seth Davis, Sr.

Yeah those are the 8 crazy things I could think up right now. Ok, so I tag Cruz, Brandon, Dante, Gavin, Robert (congrats on the birth!), Storm, Alexandria, and Gabriel. Haha, your turn guys.

1 comment:

Cruz said...

wow you're facts were WAY cooler than mine, I already got tagged like a week ago, so I'm not doing it again (no offense) I just don't have anymore interesting facts, I'm boring lol, but yeah that post was called Duck Duck Goose. Why do you dye your hair so much? lol