Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Aight, so here's my story. I was bitten when I was thirteen by a man named Brett Harley. Harley became my worst enemy but also my mentor. I hated him for taking away my humanity. The first time I changed, I wasn't prepared and Brett wasn't able to contain me. I ran wild until I smacked into Sam. We knew each other from school, but didn't really hang out 'cause I was one of the class clowns while she was one of the Goths. Amazingly, I recognized her even in my wolf form, and she helped me calm down. We became close friends, and I was soon shunned by everyone I knew because of our friendship. I was on the brink of exterminating my self when IT happened. (more on that later). Anyways, long story short, I had a fight with Brett and ended up hurting him. Later I found out he died from his wounds. The cops came by my crib after some lady came forward and said that she had seen me come out of Brett's house covered in blood.

1 comment:

Timothy Reid said...

Awesomeness. Wonder what IT is . . .