Wednesday, October 22, 2008

oh, yeah? well, heres something iggy would say to sam if he was majorly depressed.



I spent so many restless nights
thinking about her.
About her lips, so soft and inviting.
About her eyes, so hauntingly enchanting.
About her curves, and the way they would fit into mine,
Completing the intimate puzzle of our lives.
About the way she would whisper her desire,
Stronger beyond the comprehension of man.
About the way she would trace a path on my skin,
Sending delicious shivers down my spine.
About the way she would kiss me, lightly at first,
To tease me and make me beg for more.
About how her eyes give everything away,
Letting me know when to be serious.
About the way she would listen to me,
Looking at me with her soulful gaze.
And then, I would start to wonder,
Why?
Why did she amplify the difference in our years?
Why did she mention the questioning glares
That would have been tossed in our path?
Why did she have to tell me
That there was another?
And then, I sob,
Why does it have to
hurt so much?

No comments: