Friday, October 17, 2008

Iggy's like really embarrassed, so I guess I have to tell this part. So, hes all like help me at this point. Except I dont know because I'm the one who went into the dressing room. No details, but he saw a good majority of me before he started hyperventilating. Of course, I turn around and see him clinging to the back wall, but I have enough sense not to scream. At least, not out loud. I scramble to get my clothes back on while hes laughing his guts away (Iggy laughs when he gets really nervous or stressed. I have no idea why).Anyways, I kinda start pounding on his head, cause I thought he did it on purpose, but then he wheezes out his reason. We manage to sneak out and grab the boys just as this one copper starts pointing at us and jibbering in French. I start to say we dont understand him, but then he whips out a newspaper with mine and Iggy's pictures on it. I'm like Oh crap when Iggy starts giggling his nervous laugh. Really bad, cause the officer thinks hes laughing at him (I guess a lot of tourists laugh at the uniform). Anyways, the cops about to take us in when hes looks at Iggy horrified and I realize that hes transforming. In the middle of a crowd. With no full moon.

No comments: