Saturday, October 25, 2008

Sam, Please Read This

Ok, so I noticed that fellow werewolf Robert from Living with Lycanthropy had finally admitted his feelings for his vampire best friend Lily, so I have decided to take a leaf from his book and do something I would have never done before, especially in public. Sam, I am utterly and hopelessly in love with you. I always have been, beginning from when we first met. I hope you can return my feelings, because if you don't, I will be crushed and therefore have no further reason to live. Well, not really, but I will definitely be crushed.

2 comments:

Timothy Reid said...

Way to go man. I know that took some guts. (Trust me I KNOW) Keep me updated on what happens. Again Way To Go.

Fuego said...

=D yay!!! he admitted it!!! WHOOOOOT!!! have a great life =)

Fuego