Thursday, October 9, 2008


Sorry I cut off so fast. One of the librarians was looking at me funny. Anyways, so yeah. I was seen coming out of Brett's crib covered in his blood. Sam and me managed to get away from the fuzz by climbing out my room window while they were downstairs questioning my parents and brother. When we get to her place, Sam's mom comes out and yells at her to get away from me because she had seen what I had done to Brett. Sam turned really white after that, and we both ran off. We ended up in the local cemetary, which was a really bad idea. I started to change under the full moon. The next thing I knew, I was back in my human form, looking down at the body of one of the cops. My brother Chad tried to keep the other cop from shooting me, but in the process, he was shot. Sam kinda drew what she said I looked like than. I was wearing the black sweater he had given me. I still have it.

No comments: